The following distances and strokes are recognised for Association Records:
- Freestyle: 50, 100, 200, 400, 800 and 1500 metres
- Backstroke: 50, 100 and 200 metres
- Breaststroke: 50, 100 and 200 metres
- Butterfly: 50, 200 and 200 metres
- Individual Medley: 100, 200 and 400 metres
All records are subject to confirmation by the Swimming Committee and will be recognised only if:
- They are made by a swimmer, registered as a member with a club allocated to Hampshire County ASA on the date of the swim
- The time is recorded in the rankings published by Swim England
- For a Junior Record the swimmer shall be under 16 years of age on the day of the swim
- For all distances and strokes, Short Course records must be swum in a pool with length of 25 metres
- For all distances and strokes, Long Course records must be swum in a pool with length of 50 metres
- Times recorded in Masters competitions which are not licensed by Swim England are not eligible for County Records
Application for ratification by the Swimming Committee shall be prepared by the Records Officer on the basis of times recorded in rankings published by Swim England.
If a swimmer believes that a record has been missed they should send full details of the swim to the Records Officer, within two months of the swim.
The following tables are believed to be correct on 6th June 2020:
Open records are currently being checked and will be posted shortly.
- Womens Open Short Course
- Womens Open Long Course
- Mens Open Short Course
- Mens Open Long Course